So in the spirit of nostalgia for a bygone age, I've decided to do a second post, perhaps with slightly more detail, however much less stuff.
So here it is:
(I know, I said less, but I promise you there is less)
I think the first thing (which I'm very proud of I might add) that I compared about the pictures, were my bed covers. Now I have pretty cool ones. So, as a list of things there, which I will go through in more detail, I have:My phone, keys, hair accessories including brush and hairpins, make up bag, tablet stash, glasses, hand stuff, kindle (I rarely put it down), diary, notepad, many, many pens.
So this is my beautiful handbag, which my mum found whilst clearing her room. Apparently it was supposed to be a birthday or Christmas present for either me or my sister and she didn't even realise it was there. It's probably been there for years knowing her.It had a little make-up purse inside it, which I'm using for that purpose. It also came with a bigger overnight bag that I might use for a laptop.
First up, my mobile phone.
- It's a Google Nexus 4. Touchscreen, easy to use, gorgeous design, sparkly back and my very first smartphone. Before it I had an ancient Nokia, but at least it had a colour screen.
- Cath Kidston purse, which my sister got for me for my birthday, isn't it cute with those little strawberries?
- Cancer Research Diary, which I got as a gift for staff.
- Pretty notepad, £1.99 from The Works.
-Little green tin, from Superdrug. With Aloe Vera.
-2 Miss Sporty Dr Balm lipbalms, which are balms that have a little bit of colour made with Royal Jelly. I love them.
-2 Make Up Academy (MUA) lipsticks. At £1 each i don't think you can go wrong, one is a purply colour and the other is pinky-red.
- Miss Sporty Perfect Colour Lipstick in Spiced Rum.
- Avon Lipstick in Sparkling Nude
-Collection 2000 Lip gloss.
- Revlon Just Bitten Lipstain and balm in Beloved/Adoration.
- Mandara pa Honeymilk Dream Nourishing Hand Cream. This smells soo good. It was a present from my boyfriends parents and came as part of a set.
- The Body Shop Hand Cleanse Gel in Strawberry. A must, and it smells good.
- Miss Sporty Morning Baby BB Cream. I was never really into BB creams, but i thought I'd give it a go and I have to say I'm turned. It's like a very light foundation and moisturiser in one, and this bottle is small enough to fit nicely in the bag.
- Blusher Balls from Primark. These leave a subtle rosy glow.
- A very well used Body Shop Eyeshadow in Copper.
- Natural Collection Lashcurl mascara in Brown.
And those are the contents of my handbag. Now for that person who said to me at work "This weighs a tonne, what on earth do you put in this thing?", now you know that it's not actually bricks as you've been led to believe.